Wednesday, August 13, 2008

More pea-brained features for you!

First, I'd like to thank my beta-testers for all of the great feedback I've received. I've been enjoying hearing from you as I try out this space. As I get more adept at this blogging thing, your experience will improve as well.

I know a few of you have tried before to add comments, but apparently I had the site settings incorrect. I have since fixed the problem, so comment away! I want to know if you like/hate the posts, think I'm posting often enough, what you have to add to the insanity from your own perspective, what you ate for dinner...whatever you'd like to share. You can easily add a comment by clicking the comment button and you can post anonymously, if you so choose.

The second bit of good news is that you can now subscribe to my blog. Just add your email address at the right and you'll automatically be informed whenever I update! It's easier than ever to get fully updated on all the thoughts spilling out of my brain. (Enter if you will...). Feel free to share the love and pass along my blog URL to your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment