Thursday, March 5, 2009

The 140 word post

What do men bitch about more?
The nagging or the lack of sex? I wonder.

Boy, I threw you all for a loop with this post--looking for the rest of the story. Sorry. That's all I had to say. Just one line. The thought crossed my mind the other night, so I asked the question and hoped for your response.

I want to tweet on Twitter. It's the perfect, 30-second solution for me. My avid readers ask why I don't post here more and my answer is always the same. I love to blog. But sometimes I feel like I only want to give a 140 word thought. That's all the words twitter allows. I don't want to write paragraphs and construct a story. I want to say what's on my brain that very second. I want to write what I'm thinking and not tie it to examples. Now I get it. I've caught up with the idea of Social Media in a Web 2.0 world.

I'm going to twitter now too. I'll help set it up on your computer for you, don't worry. Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment